Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Admission Notification
Master of Business Administration (MBA) (Internal Business)
Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Banking and Finance (PGDIBF)
How To Apply:
Application Fee: 600/-
Send Application Form to: Deputy Controller (Admissions), Admission Section, AMU, Aligarh-202002(UP)
The Admission Test Fee / Processing Charges (non-refundable) as mentioned against each course is to be remitted through a Cash Receipt from Finance Office, AMU OR through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Finance Officer, AMU, Aligarh payable at Aligarh from any Bank prefereably State Bank of India. Candidate is required to attach original Cash Receipt / Demand Draft with his / her Application Forms.
Candidates should ensure that they have filled in the right Application Form with the requisite Fee amount.
In courses, where only online Application is permitted, candidates should not apply on downloaded blank Application Forms else their Forms shall be summarily rejected.
Procedure for Submission of ONLINE Application Form:
1. Go to the ONLINE Application Form by clicking the 'Apply online' link in the relevant section, fill in the entries carefully and then submit the Form.
2. Take the Printout of the generated PDF copy of the already filled in Application Form on A-4 Size paper of 80 GSM.
3. Put your thumb impression, signature and paste your recent photographs at the designated place on the Application Form.
4. Attached the appropriate Demand Draft / Cash Receipt along with other document(s) with the Application Form and do not fold or multilate it in any way.
5. Put the Application Form inside the A-4 Size Envelope and paste the Postal Slip on the top.
6. Affix the requisite stamp and send it to the Deputy Controller (Admissions), Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh - 202002, so that it reaches the office on or before the last date.
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU)
Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) is a residential academic institution located in the city of Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1875 by Sir Syed Ahmed Khan and in 1920 it was granted the status of Central University by an Act of the Indian Parliament. It is known for being the birth place of the Pakistan movement and the intelligentsia associated with the university played a pioneering role in the creation of the Islamic state of Pakistan.
Aligarh is situated at a distance of 130 km, south-east of Delhi on the Delhi-Kolkata Railway and Grand Trunk Road. Modelled on the University of Cambridge, it was among the first institutions of higher learning set up during the British Raj. Originally it was Mohammedan Anglo-Oriental College, which was founded by a Muslim social reformer Sir Syed Ahmed Khan. Many prominent Muslim leaders, and Urdu writers and scholars of the subcontinent have graduated from the University.
Tags: Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) Admission 2011 Notification 2011 MBA in Internal Business course Post Graduate Diploma in Islamic Banking and Finance PGDIBF course amu entrance exam 2011 amu entrance test 2011 amu admission test 2011 amu application form download p.g. diploma in Islamic Banking and Finance admission date admission form download prospectus download