Bijapur 586103, Karnataka
Shri B. M. Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur – 586 103.
MBBS Admission 2011-2012
Undergraduate Medical Education Programme:
Duration: 4 ½ years
Internship: 1 year
Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
Issue of on line TAT cards
1. Hard copies of the TAT card will not be sent by post / courier, hence eligible candidates are informed to download their TAT cards from University website.
2. Candidates who have applied will know the status of application by student login.
3. The candidate must not mutilate the TAT Card or change any entry, made therein after the University authorities have authenticated it.
4. Arrangement will be made for the issue of duplicate TAT Cards at the ‘Help Desk’ established on previous day (i.e. 28th May 2011) at the respective examination centres.
In such a situation, the candidate should bring two identical photographs similar to the one affixed on application form along with his / her proof of submission / identity proof / acknowledgement of application sent or school / college identity card. In case no proof is submitted, duplicate TAT card will not be issued.
BLDEU-UGET-2011 will have the following pattern
· A single test combining Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects will be held in the forenoon of 29/05/2011 (10.00 AM to 01.00 PM).
• There will be a total of 180 questions: 60 questions in Physics, 60 questions in Chemistry and 60 questions in Biology. The test duration for combined paper is 180 minutes, and is compulsory for all candidates seeking admissions to M.B.B.S. course.
• Candidates are required to mark their answers on an OMR sheet (Optical Mark Reader)
• Correct answer for each question will be awarded one mark.
• No Marks will be awarded for wrong answers.
• No Mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) of any question.
• There is no negative marking.
Syllabus: The syllabus of the test will be based on the syllabus of Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany and Zoology) subjects of PUC I & II year prescribed by the Pre University Board of Karnataka. For detailed information regarding syllabus click the link BLDE-UGET – 2011 syllabus.
Note: The above mentioned topics are as followed by most of the pre university boards. However there may be variation amongst the various agencies conducting pre university/HSC/12th standard courses. This list is suggestion to you and there may be small variations in the content announced and the actual questions.
BLDE University is conducting counselling, seat selection and admission process from 21st June 2011 onwards, for eligible candidates for the Admission to Undergraduate courses for the academic year 2011-2012 as per the merit list based on the Undergraduate Entrance Test of BLDE University, Bijapur. The detailed information on seat matrix, counselling schedule, counselling time, and reporting time will be announced before counselling.
Shri B. M. Patil Medical College,
Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus,
Sholapur Road, Bijapur-586103, Karnataka State, India.
For more details visit:
Tags: BLDE University MBBS Test Admission Ticket TAT Card Syllabus Scheme BLDEU-UGET-2011 entrance test 2011 date forms eligibility application form download admission date admission form notification 2011 BLDE University MBB syllabus download BLDE University MBB counselling date