Bijapur 586103, Karnataka
Shri B. M. Patil Medical College Hospital & Research Centre, Bijapur – 586 103.
ADMISSION TO POST GRADUATE COURSES - 2011-12
Post Graduate Medical Education Programme
Duration in years: 3 years
Duration in years: 3 years
Duration in years: 2 years
Test Admission Ticket (TAT)
Issue of TAT Cards:
1) Hard copies of the TAT card will not be sent by post / courier, hence eligible candidates are informed to download their TAT cards from University website.
2) Candidates who have applied will know the status of application by student login.
3) The candidate must not mutilate the TAT Card or change any entry, made therein after the University authorities have authenticated it.
4) Arrangement will be made for the issue of duplicate TAT Cards at the ‘Help Desk’ established on previous day (i.e. 22nd January 2011) at the respective examination centres. In such a situation, the candidate should bring two identical photographs similar to the one affixed on application form along with his / her proof of submission / identity proof / acknowledgement of application sent or school / college identity card. In case no proof is submitted, duplicate TAT card will not be issued.
BLDEU-PGET-2011 will have the following pattern.
There will be only one test which will have 180 multiple-choice questions (MCQ).
The time allotted for the test shall be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 10:00am and end at 1:00pm
Candidates are required to mark their answers in an OMR (Optical Mark Reader) Answer Sheet.
Each correct answer is awarded with one mark.
There will be no negative marking.
No mark/s will be awarded for multiple marking (marking multiple responses) for any question.
The scope of the syllabus for the Post Graduate Medical Entrance is based on the M.B.B.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI. The number of questions related to each subject in BLDEUPGET- 2011 is approximately mentioned below.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
TB & Chest Diseases
Total Questions 180
The Final Rank list
Any verifications / clarifications sought by the applicants will be submitted to the Committee for consideration. The decision of the Committee will be final and shall be binding on all; and no further claims will be entertained. The final merit / rank list will be generated based on the performance in the entrance test and the same will be published on 19th February 2011.
For more details visit: http://www.bldeuniversity.org/
To be a Leader and recognized as an Institution striving for Maintenance and Enhancement of Quality Medical Education and Health Care.
· We are committed to promote Sustainable Development of Higher Education including Health Sciences Education consistent with Statutory and Regulatory requirements.
· We shall make use of academic autonomy to identify the academic programs that can be dynamic and reflect the needs of changing technology.
· To adopt global concept in education.
Tags: BLDEU-PGET-2011 Entrance Test Syllabus TAT Card Test Scheme BLDE University MD MS Diploma admission 2011 notification 2011 syllabus download counselling date counseling date forms application form download result date rank list date final rank list date