Recruitment of TTA
Bihar Telecom Circle is going to recruit 171 number of Telecom Technical Assistants (TTAs)
SYLLABUS FOR TTA DIRECT RECRUITMENT EXAM
The standard part in General ability test will be such as may be expected of an engineering diploma holder. The standard of the paper will approximately be that of Diploma level of an Indian Polytechnic. There shall be a single multiple choice objective type paper of three hours duration as per details give below :-
Part- I General Ability Test Marks 20
Part- II Basic Engineering Marks 90
Part- III Specialization Marks 90
Note: The candidate is required to obtain minimum qualifying marks in each of these parts.
Part-I:-General Ability Test : 20 Marks:
The Candidate’s comprehension and understanding of General English shall be tested through simple exercises such as provision of antonyms and synonyms, fill in the blanks and multiple-choice exercises etc. this shall also include questions on current events, general knowledge and such matters of everyday observation and experience as may be expected of Diploma holder.
Part -II: Basic Engineering: 90 Marks :
1. Applied Mathematics: Co-ordinate Geometry; Vector Algebras, Matrix ad Determinant; Differential calculus; Integral calculus, Differential equation of second order; Fourier series; Laplace Transformer; Complex Number; Partial Differentiion.
2. Applied Physics: Measurement- Units and Dimensions; Waves, Afcoustics, Ultrasonics; Light; :azer and its Applications; Atomic Structure and Enerty Levels.
3. Basic Electricity: Electrostatics, coulomb’s law, Electric field, Gauss’s theorem, concept of potential difference; concept of capacitance and capacitors; Ohm’s law, power and energy, Kirchoff’s voltage, current laws and their applications in simple DC circuits; Basic Magnetism; Electro Magnetism; Electromagnetic induction; Concept of alternating voltage & current; Cells and Batteries; Voltage and Current Sources; Thevenin’s theorem Norton’s theorem and their applications.
4. Electronic Devices and Circuits: Classification of materials into conductor, semi conductor, Insulator etc. electrical properties, magnetic materials, various types of relays, switches and connectors, Conventional representation of electric and electronic circuit elements. Active and passive components; Semi conductor Physics; Semi Conductor Diode; Bipolar Trnaistor & their circuits; Transistor Biassing & Stabilisation of operating pointl; Single stage transistor amplifier field effect transistor, Mosfet circuit applications, Multistage Transistor Amplifier; Transistor Audio Power Amplifiers; Feedback in Amplifier; Sinusoidal Oscillators; turned voltage Amplifiers; Opto Electronics Devices and their applications; Operational Amplifier; wave shapping and switching circuits. Block diagram of I.C. timer (such as 555) and its working; Multivibrator circuits; Time base circuits; Thyristors and UJT; Regulated Power supply
5. Digital Technique: Applications and advantages of digital systems; number system(binary and hexadecimal); Logic Gates; Logic simplifications; Codes and Parity; Arithmetic circuits; Decoders, Display Devices and Associated Circuits; Multiplexers and De-Multiplexers; Latches and Flip Flops; counters; Shift Register; Memories; A/D nad D/A converters.
Part -III Specialization: 90 Marks
Electrical :- 3 phase vs single phase supply, Star Delta connections, relation between phase & tine voltage, power factor and their measurements; construction and principles of working of various types of electrical measuring instruments, all types of motor and generator AC & DC transformers, starters, rectifiers, Inverters, battery charges, batteries, servo and stepper motors, contactor control circuits, switchgear, relays, protection devices & schemes, substation, protective relaying, circuit breaker, generator protection, transformer protection, feeder & lightening protection, feeder & bus bar protection, lightening arrestor, earthing, voltage stabilizer 8 regulators, power control devices 8 circuits, phase controlled rectifiers, inverters, choppers, dual converters, cycloconverters; power electronics application in control of drivers refrigeration 8 air conditioning.
Communication:- Modulation and demodulation- Principles and operator of various types of AM, FM and PM modulators / demodulator; pulse modulation- TDM, PAM, PPM, PWM: Multiplexing, principles and applications of PCM. Introduction of Basic block diagram of digital and data communication systems; coding error detection and correction techniques; Digital Modulation Techniques-ASK, ICW, FSK, PSK; Characteristics / working of data transmission circuits; UART: USART: Modems; Protocols and their functions, brief idea of ISDN interfaces, local area Network; Carrier Telephony- Features of carrier telephone system. Microwave Engineering: Microwave Devices; Waveguides; Microwave Components; Microwave antennas; Microwave communications Systems- Block diagram 7 working principles of microwave communications link.
Network, Filters and Transmission Lines:- Two points network; Attenuators; Filters; Transmission Lines and their applications; characteristic impedance of line; concept of reflection and standing waves on a transmission line; Transmission line equation; Principle of impedance matching; Bandwidth consideration of a transmission fine.
Instruments and Measurements:- Specifications of Instruments- accuracy precision, sensitivity resolution range, Errors in measurement and loading effect; Principles of voltage, current and resistance measurements; Transducers, measurement of displacement a strain, force & torque measuring devices, pressure measuring devices, flow measuring devices power control devices & circuits. Types of AC mill-voltmeters-Amplifier rectifier and rectifier amplifier Block diagram explanation of a basic CRO and a triggerd sweep oscilloscope, front panel controls; Impedance Bridges and Q-Meters; Principles of working and specifications of logic probes, signal analyzer and logic analyzer, signal generator, distortion factor meter, spectrum analyzer.
Control system:- Basic elements of control system, open and closed loop system concepts of feedback, Block diagram of control system. Time lag, hysteresis lineartty concepts; Self regulating and non self regulating control systems. Transfer functions of simple control components, single feedback configuration. Time response of systems; Stability Analysier: Characteristic equation Routh’s table Nyquist Critereon, Relative stability, phase margin and gain margin. Routh Hurwitz criterion, Root Locus technique, Bode Plot, Polar plot, gain margin and phase margin.
Microprocessor- Typical organization of a microcomputer system & functions of its various block; Architecture of a Microprocessor; Memories and I/o interfacing; Brief idea of M/s assembly languages, machines & Mnemonic codes; Instructions format and Addressing mo0de;concept of Instruction set; programming exercises in assembly language; concept of interrupt; Data transfer techniques- sync data transfer, async data transfer interrupt driven data transfer, DMA serial output data, serial input data.
Computers:- Computer and its working, types of computers, familiarization with DOS and windows-concept of file, directory, folder, Number systems; Data Communication. Programming Elements of a high level programming language. PASCAL, c; USE OF BASIS DATA STRUCTURES Fundamentals of computer architecture, Processor design, Control unit design; Memory organization. I/O system Organization. Microprocessor-microprocessor architecture; Instruction set and simple assembly level programming. Microprocessor based system design; typical examples. Personal computers and their typical uses, data communication principles, types and working principles of modems, Network principles, OSI model, functions of data link layer and network layer, networking components; communications protocols-X-25, TCP/IP Database Management System-basic concepts, entity relationship model, relational model, DBMS based on relational model.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd (BSNL)
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited growing as largest telecomm company for the customers across the Country. Considered as seventh largest telecommunication company whose users are growing millions due to vibrant facility in every area. BSNL is tracking good results due to that year 2007 has considered as “Year of Broadband” nearby five million broadband connectivity has been used. The Chairman of BSNL Shri Kuldeep Goyal wants BSNL to go miles for its better service and connectivity. It founded in the year of 2000 and owned by Indian government. So it’s a big achievement for Indian government in the field of telecommunication.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is providing many services across the people like BSNL telecomm services include wire connection i.e. telephone, wireless connections like tarang and bfone CDMA technology. And MTNL is ruling over metros of the country i.e Mumbai and New Delhi. Mobile Telephone Services like Cellone and excel services in which major facilities of Voice Mail Service, National and international roaming, Wireless Application protocol which keep in touch with your dear ones wherever you go both post paid and prepaid have good facility to stay connected. Interne services is booming everyday with dial up connections sancharnet that is prepaid connection and Netone as Post paid and ADSL as broadband.3G services is provided only by BSNL and MTNL. BSNL has launched 3G services to eleven cities of the country during 2009 march. Then other super cool service that is Internet Protocol Television and Entertainment service for every age group called BSNL Hungama. It is available in some of the regional language like Tamil, Kannada, Telugu and Hindi. BSNL has touched 9.6 million customers across network through its services. BSNL has reached the rural areas as well by covering 5.61 lakh villages.
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited is using happily by 90 million customers with the plan to reach 108 million by 2010.
1) BSNL TTA Recruitment Notification Click Here
2) BSNL TTA Application Form Admit Card Click Here
3) BSNL TTA Syllabus Click Here
4) BSNL TTA Written Exam Pattern/Scheme Click Here
Tags: BSNL Syllabus TTA Direct Recruitment Exam Telecom Technical Assistants recruitment 2011 notification 2011 notice application form download bsnl bihar BSNL TTA jobs in bsnl bihar tta vacancy tta vacancies tta posts BSNL syllabus download BSNL TTA syllabus download BSNL Telecom Technical Assistants syllabus download Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited jobs