Project Engineer (PE) & Senior Project Engineer (SPE)
Important Points to note:
• Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC), is a Scientific Society of the Department of Information Technology, Govt. of India, established with the mandate to design, develop and deploy electronics and advanced IT products and solutions. CDAC is internationally recognized for its celebrated PARAM series of supercomputers, multi-lingual and multi-media products, Health Care Informatics and Management, and several initiatives in e-Governance and Ubiquitous Computing. It has a nation wide presence with centers in Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mohali, Mumbai, Noida, Pune and Thiruvananthapuram. CDAC offers a unique work environment that recognizes talent and stimulates growth. Besides the state of art infrastructure, the centre provides its members an opportunity to take initiatives and carve out a niche in their sphere of activity.
• C-DAC, Noida is a CMMI 5 certified unit with well defined processes for software development. The development platform generally is JAVA/JSP/C/C++/Oracle and Open Source. The development activities are in the verticals of Health Information Management Systems (HIMS), E-Governance, Embedded Systems, and Speech and Natural Language Processing.
• The candidates should have good understanding of software engineering practices. Logical and analytical ability along with quality approach to the software design and development is a requirement. Software Development Experience on Java Technology or Dot net technology, Server installation (Linux and Windows base Operating System), Knowledge planning and setting network, Understanding of Database Query language & Open Source as well as proprietary, Knowledge of web frame work, Presentation environment (HTML, XHTML, XLS, DHTML) will be an advantage.
• Applications are to be submitted online. Other modes are not accepted.
• All qualifications must be from recognized institutes/universities as per AICTE.
• Age Limit :
PE: 30 Years.
SPE: 33 Years
Age relaxation upto 5 (five) years for SC/ST and 3 (three) years for OBC candidates.
• Candidates are required to produce original certificates along with an additional attested copy in respect of age, educational qualification, caste (in case of OBC with “Non-Creamy Layer” Certificate) and Experience Certificate, during the interview process.
In case you decide to pay the application fee by DD, please obtain a Demand Draft of Rs.1000/- (Rs.100/- for SC/ST/PH) favoring “CDAC NOIDA”, from any nationalized bank, payable at Noida. You will have to enter the DD number in the On-line registration form. Therefore, you will have to take the DD before the final step of the registration process. After completing the registration process, send the DD by post or courier subscribing the envelope ‘Application fee for PE/SPE’ to Head (HR), C-DAC, Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201307 (U.P.), so as to reach him on or before 02-06-2011. Please mention name of the applicant, date of birth, registration ID and email id on the back side of the Demand Draft. Only the DD need be sent. The application form need not be sent. In case of SC/ST candidates the Photo copy of the caste certificated to be send along with Demand Draft.
In case you are applying for both the posts, two separate Demand Drafts – one each for each application, are needed.
In case you decide to pay the application fee by Debit or Credit Card, please be ready with the card during Online Registration. On giving this option, the process will take you to the payment gateway, where you are required to give details regarding the Card. On successful completion of payment, you will be re-directed back to the registration process. In case of SC/ST candidates the Photo copy of the caste certificated to be send by post or courier subscribing the envelope ‘Application fee for PE/SPE’ to Head (HR), C-DAC, Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201307 (U.P.), so as to reach him on or before 02-06-2011. Please mention name of the applicant, date of birth, registration ID and email id on the copy. Only Caste certificate need to be sent. The application form need not be sent.
Payment is towards administrative expenses for the selection process and fee once paid will not be refunded.
• Online submission closes at 1800 hrs. on 31-05-2011.
• PE Candidates should be First Class (60%) Engineering Graduates or MCA. Those appearing in final year examination can also apply.
• There will be an Online Test for PE candidates. Admit card will reach to the candidate by e-mail after 01-06-2011. (If not received till 04-06-2011 please intimate through mail to email@example.com.)
• On-line Test is an adaptive test for determining candidate’s capability in the indicated field. The questions given will be based on the subjects selected by candidate, at the start of the test. These include aptitude, IT fundamentals, Computer networking, Database, C/ C++, Software Engineering, etc. The question given to a candidate will be determined on-line, based on the estimate of his proficiency level in the subject computed from the answers to the previous questions.
• SPE Candidates should be First Class (60%) Engineering Graduates or MCA with three years of relevant experience, or Post Graduates in Engineering/Technology in CS/IT or equivalent with one year of relevant experience, or Ph.D in CS/IT or equivalent.
Only one of the following will be considered as relevant experience:
R&D experience in one of the application verticals indicated in second paragraph or related fields in ICT from a Central / State Govt. / PSU / Govt. Autonomous institution. Such candidates are required to send No Objection Certificate from their present employer, by post or courier subscribing the envelope ‘NOC for PE/SPE’ to Head (HR), C-DAC, Anusandhan Bhawan, C-56/1, Institutional Area, Sector-62, Noida – 201307 (U.P.), so as to reach on or before 14-06-2011. Candidates whose NOC is not received by this date will not be considered for the selection process.
Software development experience from a company having a valid CMMi rating at level 3, 4 or 5.
• Project work undertaken to fulfill the degree requirements while doing the graduation or post graduation courses will not considered as relevant experience.
• Online Registration System does not check whether the information provided by the candidate makes him eligible for the post advertised. In case, this turns out to be false, he will not be allowed to participate in the interview process, even if he has passed the screening test.
• The candidate alone is responsible for the authenticity of information provided by him. Any wrong information provided will make him automatically disqualified for the interview, irrespective of the ranking obtained in the online test.
• Candidates are required to appear for Online Test and subsequent interviews at their own cost.
• SC/ST/PH candidates appearing for the final interview will be paid second class Rail / Bus fare to and fro by shortest route.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
• In case you face any problem during Online registration, please send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. In case of no response to the mail within 2 days, please contact Mrs. R. T. Sundari on Mobile No. 9868995407.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC)
Institutional Area, Sector-62,
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) is the premier R&D organization of the Department of Information Technology (DIT), Ministry of Communications & Information Technology (MCIT) for carrying out R&D in IT, Electronics and associated areas.Â Different areas of C-DAC, had originated at different times, many of which came out as a result of identification of opportunities.
The setting up of C-DAC in 1988 itself was to built Supercomputers in context of denial of import of Supercomputers by USA. Since then C-DAC has been undertaking building of multiple generations of Supercomputer starting from PARAM with 1 GF in 1988. Almost at the same time, C-DAC started building Indian Language Computing Solutions with setting up of GIST group (Graphics and Intelligence based Script Technology); National Centre for Software Technology (NCST) set up in 1985 had also initiated work in Indian Language Computing around the same period.
For details visit: http://www.cdacnoida.in/Current_Job_Opportunities.asp
Tags: CDAC Noida Recruitment Project Engineer Jobs Vacancy PE SPE Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (CDAC) recruitment 2011 notification 2011 application form download Project Engineer Jobs in CDAC Noida Project Engineer vacancy vacancies posts eligibility criteria selection procedure process