Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College 1st Provisional Merit List for Counselling 2011
Admission to B.A., B.Sc., B.Com., B.B.A. General and Honours course will be on the basis of the candidate having passed the Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by affiliated University and other criteria as stated by the institution.
1st Provisional Merit List For Admission in B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. (Honours)
Please Follow the Instruction before visit the 1st Provisional Merit List for Counselling:
1. During Counselling each candidate or his/her representative has to submit original documents e.g. marksheet, age proof certificate, (caste certificate and other certificates of special category if required).
2. Date of Counselling will be the first date of Admission for each student and it will be extended upto the next day after counselling and it will be upto 2 p.m..
3. Students are requested to take preparation for admission just after counselling with deposition of fees in the Cash Counter and submission of documents (4 copies photograph, photocopy of marksheet, age proof certificate, caste certificate and other certificates of special category if required)
4. If any student having marks more than the Cut-off Marks but not included in the Merit List by unintentional mistake are requested to contact the College Office / Counselling Hall with documents on the scheduled date of Counselling. Otherwise their claim will be forfeited.
5. Counselling list is a merit list for conducting admission until seats are available. So, Enlistment in Counselling List does not gurantee any admission. Enlisted candidates participation within the stipulated time of couselling is manditory.
Details here: http://www.brsnc.org/
Tags: Barrackpore Rastraguru Surendranath College Merit List 1st Provisional counselling counseling admission 2011 online admission online application form submission registration