CSIR-CENTRAL ELECTROCHEMICAL RESEARCH INSTITUTE
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
KARAIKUDI -- 630 006
Recruitment of Apprentices under the Apprentices Act – 1961
Walk-in-interview for selection of candidates for training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 as per the following requirements will be held on scheduled date(s) at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi.
1) Fitter / Turner / Machinist / Welder / Electrician / Wireman / Electronics Mechanic / Ref.& AC Mech. / Draughtsman (Civil) / Plumber / Carpenter / Horticulture Asst.
Date & Time of Interview: 21.03.2011 (Monday) 09:00 AM
2) Programming and System Administrative Assistant (PASAA)
Date & Time of Interview: 22.03.2011 (Tuesday) 09:00AM
1) There is no age limit.
2) Weightage will be given for PWD/Ex-servicemen, their children & Children of serving armed forces personnel.
3) Orthopaedically challenged & Hearing Impaired candidates can apply for position at Sl.No.13. Hearing Impaired candidates can apply for position at Sl.No.1,2,4,6,9,10,11,12&13.
4) Eligible candidates may appear for a walk-in-interview with all original & attested copies of certificates of qualifications and duly filled-in application format appended below at Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi – 630 006, at the date and time specified.
5) Completion of Apprenticeship Training shall not confer any right and /or preferential claim in matter of employment in CECRI.
6) Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence, political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification.
7) Interim queries will not be attended to.
details here: http://www.cecri.res.in/jobs/advt.htm
About Central Electro Chemical Research Institute
Central Electro Chemical Research Institute is one of a chain of forty national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) in New Delhi. Founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamilnadu, CECRI came into existence on the January 1953. During the last fifty years CECRI has been recognized as the premier institution for research and development in electrochemical science and technology not only in India but also in the South East Asia, with a total strength of over 600 personnel comprising scientists, engineers, technologists, skilled workers, administrative and other staff, with a combined laboratory space of 400,000 sq ft (37,000 m2). in a campus of 300 acres (1.2 km2). There are four extension centers for CECRI, located at Chennai, Cochin, Mandapam and Tuticorin.
Tags: CSIR CECRI Recruitment of Apprentices 2011 Walk-in-interview Date entral Electro Chemical Research Institute application form download eligibility age limit educational qualification academic CSIR CECRI recruitment 2011 notification 2011