COUNCIL OF SCIENTIFIC AND INDUSTRIAL RESEARCH
PUSA, NEW DELHI-110012.
Joint CSIR-UGC Test For Junior Research Fellowship And Eligibility for Lectureship
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
NATIONAL ELIGIBILITY TEST (NET)
DATE OF SINGLE MCQ EXAMINATION : 19.06.2011
THE LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM:
The application form (through Bank or online), duly completed with requisite enclosures should be sent Under Certificate of Posting (U.P.C) to the Sr. Controller of Examinations, Examination Unit, Human Resource Development Group, CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management, Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012 so as to reach Examination Unit CSIR on or before 05.04.2011.
For candidates applying from Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Lahaul and Spiti district of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep, the application form must reach the Sr.Controller of Examination CSIR on or before 12.04.2011.
The candidates are advised in their own interest to apply early enough to ensure timely receipt of their applications by the Examination Unit on or before the closing date.
APPLICATION FORM RECEIVED AFTER CLOSING DATE WILL BE SUMMERILY REJECTED.
1. While applying for this test, please ensure that you fulfill all the eligibility conditions and follow all the laid down procedures/guidelines for this test.
2. Purchase the Information Bulletin from the designated Bank branches early enough to avoid any last minute rush.
3. While applying Online, apply early enough to avoid any last minute rush
4. Ensure that completed application Hard Copy (in case of Online application) must reach to this office within stipulated last date for receipt.
5. List of candidates registered for this will be made available on our website tentatively on 17th May, 2011. The candidates must refer to our website for checking their registration in time & for having update from time to time.
6. Admission Certificates to all the registered candidates will be dispatched three weeks before the test, if any candidate does not receive the same by 13th June, 2011, he/she must download duplicate Admission Certificate from our website. CSIR will not be responsible for any delay/non-receipt of the Admission certificate. 7. The Test Booklet for this test will be printed in Hindi & English Version separately. The candidate opting for Hindi medium in Column No. 5 of Application Form, will be supplied Question Booklet/Test Booklet printed in Hindi Version only and Candidate opting for English medium, will be supplied Question Booklet/Test Booklet printed in English Version only. The candidate will be required to answer as per option exercised in Column No.5 of application Form. 8. For applying under “RA” category, the candidate should either has appeared or is appearing in Final year (Last Semester, where semester is there) of M.Sc. or equivalent Degree Examination during the Session 2010-1011.
For complete details visit: http://www.csirhrdg.res.in/
About University Grants Commission (UGC)
UGC or University Grants Commission is the legislative organization which is set up in 1956 by the Union government with the aim in the mind to work for the fortitude, dexterity as well as standard maintenance of the university education. The University Grants Commission also makes available the acknowledgment or recognition for the educational universities in India as well as provides the government recognized universities and colleges with the funds for the educational purposes.
The recommendation for the University Grants Commission was given in 1944 and it was formed in 1945 for supervising the work of the Central Universities of Delhi, Banaras and Aligarh. The university was formally set up after independence in 1948 under the chairmanship of Dr. S. Radhakrishnan. The formal inauguration of the University Grants Commission was done by Late Abul Kalam Azad.
With the headquarters in New Delhi, the University Grants Commission has six provincial centers in Bangalore, Kolkata, Pune, Guwahati, Bhopal as well as Hyderabad. Along with the headquarters in New Delhi, there are two additional bureaus At Feroz Shah Road as well as at the South Campus of Delhi University.
University Grants Commission is the only grant giving agency in India and also is considered to be a vital link between the State and Central Government as well as amongst the higher educational institutions and universities. There are several quality assurance as well as faculty development programs which help in rating and ensuring the scholastic excellence of affiliated higher educational institutions and universities all over the country.
University Grants Commission conducts the NET exams for the selection of teachers in schools as well as colleges. The qualifications for NET is not liable for those aspiring teachers who have M.Phil for qualifying to teach at the Graduation level and for those who have Ph.D to teach at the Post Graduation level.
Tags: CSIR-UGC NET Test Research Fellowship JRF Eligibility for Lectureship CSIR-UGC NET Test date CSIR-UGC NET Test 2011 notification 2011 eligibility application form download form download last date for application application form download Research Fellowship eligibility DATE OF SINGLE MCQ EXAMINATION single mcq exam date exam pattern exam scheme