Applications are invited from young and promising Indian citizens having good academic record to join the organization for the following posts for its various Power Plants, Sub-stations, offices, hospitals & dispensaries spread across the state of West Bengal and Jharkhand.
PART-A (GENERAL RECRUITMENT)
VACANCY POSITION*(CATEGORY WISE) AND OTHER DETAILS
1) Graduate Engineer Trainees (Electrical) Post No.2011/1
Total Number of posts: 67
2) Graduate Engineer Trainees (Mechanical) Post No.2011/2
Total Number of posts: 134
3) Graduate Engineer Trainees (Civil) Post No.2011/3
Total Number of posts: 21
4) Graduate Engineer Trainees (C & I) Post No.2011/4
Total Number of posts: 30
5) Jr.Engineer Gr-II (Elec.) Post No.2011/5
Total Number of posts: 90
6) Jr.Engineer Gr-II (Mech.) Post No.2011/6
Total Number of posts: 216
7) Jr.Engineer Gr-II (C &I) Post No.2011/7
Total Number of posts: 29
8) Jr.Pharmacist Gr-II Post No.2011/8
Total Number of posts: 13
9) Assist.-cum -Jr.Hindi Translator Post No.2011/9
Total Number of posts: 02
PART-B (SPECIAL RECRUITMENT DRIVE-2 attemptND)
1) Graduate Engineer Trainees (Electrical) Post No.2011/10
Total Number of posts: 04
2) Graduate Engineer Trainees (Mechanical) Post No.2011/11
Total Number of posts: 04
3) Graduate Engineer Trainees (Civil) Post No.2011/12
Total Number of posts: 01
Eligible candidates will have to undergo a Selection Test, followed by Personal Interview (P.I.) of short listed candidates. Based on merit and vacancy requirement, the list of successful candidates for interview will be made available at http://www.dvc.gov.in. In case of fewer vacancies having fewer eligible candidates where holding of written test is decided to be unviable, in such cases, selection process would involve P.I. only. However, appointment of selected candidate is subject to his/her being found medically fit as per the Corporation norms. Such appointments shall also be subject to the service & conduct rules of the Corporation.
“Special Instructions for ON-LINE APPLICATION for the post of GETs and JE Gr.-IIs”
HOW TO APPLY:
Mode of Application: Candidates should apply through DVC’s Online Registration System only. The Online Registration will be available on the website www.dvc.gov.in and will remain activated from 1300 hrs of 14.05.11 to 2400 hrs of 04.06.2011 No other mode of application will be accepted.
Following Information/documents to be kept ready before applying ONLINE
1. Candidate should arrange to have 6 (six) identical colored passport photographs (size 3.5cm x 3.5cm) duly attested by Gazetted Officer not older than 3 months of date of application. The photograph should be with clear front view of the candidate without cap or sunglasses. Xerox copy of photograph is not permitted. 5(five) out of the above six original identical photo’s shall be preserved with the candidate for use at various stages of the process of selection. Identical photos shall be used throughout the selection process. Different styled photograph(s) may lead to rejection of the candidature.
2. Journal No., Bank Branch & Code collecting fee. For details of how to pay fee, please refer to Para III of the Advertisement under head “Payment of Application Fee”.
3. Details of caste (SC/ST/OBC/Ex Servicemen) certificate like date of issue, certificate no., issuing authority etc. as applicable to the candidate including non-creamy layer certificate for OBC candidates.
4. PH certificate details like percentage of disability, type of disability, issuing authority, etc. as applicable.
5. Year/Semester wise marks obtained in Degree/Diploma in percentage. School Final and / or HS examination etc. and other relevant details pertaining to proof of date of birth, academic qualifications etc.
6. Valid E-Mail ID of the candidate, which shall remain valid for at least 6(six) months from the date of this advertisement.
7. Departmental Candidates shall have to provide employee number, date of joining in DVC, present designation, place of posting etc. They have to apply ONLINE like outsiders and then submit the Registration Slip along with the required documents within due date so as to enable the Controlling Officer to forward the application in the prescribed format to the Recruitment Section, DVC, Kolkata within 7(seven) working days from the closing date.
8. Candidates should log on to www.dvc.gov.in visit the page “Online Recruitment Application” and follow the instructions given therein for Online Registration for the post of GETs/JEs.After successful submission of the online data, a unique Registration Number will be allotted to the candidate and a Registration Slip will be generated accordingly.
9. Candidates are advised to take 2(two) Prints of the Registration Slip and send one of them after pasting his/her recent passport size photograph (3.5 cm x 3.5 cm as mentioned above) at appropriate place and getting it attested by Gazetted Officer putting his/her signature at the allocated place and putting his/her Left Thumb Impression on the relevant place allocated in the registration slip. The thumb impression must be clear and complete. Ridges of the thumb impression must be clearly visible. The other copy should be kept with the candidate for reference.
10. Documents to be submitted alongwith the Registration Slip :
The candidate has to send one copy of the ‘Registration Slip’ duly completed as above with attested photo, signature and LTI along with the documents as per checklist, including Check List duly tick-marked appropriately so as to reach the address given hereunder latest by 09.06.2011.
The Advertiser (DVC),
Post Box NO.9248
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
11. The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with
i) Name of the post & post no. and
ii) Category-Gen/OBC/SC/ST/PH/Ex-Servicemen (as the case may be)
12. The departmental (DVC) candidates should submit the Registration Slip with testimonials within the due date to their respective Controlling Officers, to enable them to forward the same so as to reach the Recruitment Section, DVC, HRD Deptt., DVC Towers,Kolkata-54 within a maximum period of 7(seven) working days from the closing date. No cognizance of the applications shall be given, if received at this end beyond 7 working days from the closing date.
OPENING DATE: Applications/Format thereof may be downloaded from 1300 hours of 14.05.2011.
CLOSING DATE: The filled in applications should reach within 13.06.2011 for OFFLINE posts.
For details visit:
About Damodar Valley Corporation
The Damodar Valley Corporation, popularly known as DVC, is the first multipurpose river valley project of independent India. The corporation came into being on July 7, 1948 by an Act of the Constituent Assembly of India (Act No. XIV of 1948).
DVC operates thermal power stations at Bokaro, Chandrapura, Durgapur and Mejia, with total derated capacity of 2745 MW. The power station at Bokaro was biggest in the country when it was built in the fifties. DVC is expanding its thermal power capacity and with the completion of its present plans by 2012 it would be generating more than 11000 MW of power. The forthcoming projects are Raghunathpur TPS (4x600 MW), Andal TPS (2x500 MW), Koderma TPS (2x500 MW), Maithan RB TPS (2x525 MW) and Bokaro A TPS (1x600 MW)and Bokaro Steel City TPS (3x250 MW)
Tags: Damodar Valley Corporation Jobs Graduate Engineer Trainees DVC GET Jr.Engineer junior Engineer jobs in dvc Damodar Valley Corporation recruitment 2011 notification 2011 je jobs in dvc je vacancy in dvc written exam written examination written test exam date centre center exam scheme of examination junior engineer jobs in dvc junior engineer vacancy vacancies gets GET jobs in dvc GET vacancy in dvc study materials books syllabus sample question papers download civil electrical mechanical DVC GET JE Jobs Selection Process Written Test Pattern Centre details information website link url dvc Selection Test date personal interview pi dates