National Law School & Judicial Academy, Assam
The National Law School & Judicial Academy, Assam is a premier Law University established by the National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam Act, 2009 and is the youngest member of the existing group of National Law Universities of India. The chief Justice of the Gauhati High Court is the Chancellor of the National Law School.
Invites application for the following posts:
1) Professor of Law
2) Associate Professor of Law
3) Assistant Professor (Law)
4) Associate / Assistant Professor (Sociology)
5) Associate / Assistant Professor (Political Science)
6) Associate / Assistant Professor (Economics)
7) Associate / Assistant Professor (English)
Last date for receipt of Applications : June 20, 2011
Further details will be available at http://nluassam.ac.in w.e.f.12-may-2011
1. Applicants must apply in the prescribed form availaable on the website.
2. Filled in Application form should be sent to the Registrar, National Law School & Judicial Academy, Assam with demand draft of Rs. 200/- (for sc/st rs 100) drawn in favour of :The Registrar, National Law School and Judicial Academy, Assam" payable at Guwahati.
3. The envelope should be superscribed "Application for the post of
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview which may include mock class, research presentation and written test wherever deemed necessary.
6 Bhuban Road, Ujan Bazar,
Guwahati - 781001 (Assam)
Tags: NLU Assam Recruitment Jobs Professor Associate/Assistant Professor National Law School & Judicial Academy, Assam recruitment 2011 notification 2011 notice application form download forms dates eligibility criteria selection process procedure professor jobs in nlu assam facultynjobs in nlu assam teaching jobs in nlu assam Assam India assistant professor jobs associate professor jobs vacancy vacnaices posts