ONGC Petro additions Limited (OPaL), a US $ 4.5 Billion private Joint Venture Company with ONGC as the lead promoter and GSPCL and GAIL as co-promoters is setting up India’s Largest grass root Mega Petrochemical project in the PCPIR / SEZ zone at Port City of Dahej, Gujarat. The plant is designed with a production capacity of about 1.1 MMTPA of Ethylene and Other Chemicals like Benzene, Butadiene etc from Dual feed Cracker unit , 1.4 MMTPA of Polymers from Two lines of swing PE ( Based on Gas Phase Technology ), One line of HDPE (Based on Slurry Technology) and one PP plant .
OPaL aims to provide world-class products and services across the globe. To create a winning team focused on achieving this objective the Company is looking for result oriented, experienced professionals with proven performance in Petrochemicals Plant environment. OPaL may consider placement at all hierarchical levels in the following functionalities:
1) Chief Project/Operations Officer for OPaL & associated functions like Planning, Monitoring & Control
2) Cracker, Benzene, Butadiene
3) Polymer Plants - Swing PE, HDPE, PP and Butene-1
4) Power Plant
5) Utilities and Offsites - Air separation plant, Water treatment, Cooling Water, Effluents and Storages.
6) Engineering Services – like rotating machines, Corrosion inspection, Planning etc.
7) Technical Services
8) Quality Assurance Laboratory
9) Health, Safety and Environment
10) Materials Management - Procurement, Contracts & Inventory Management
11) Marketing - Sales, Business Development, Logistics (both Domestic & Export), and Product Applications
12) Information Technology - Architecture –Planning, Integration and Maintenance
13) Finance - Corporate Finance, Accounting and Control, Treasury /Public Offer, Risk Management, Taxation
14) Human Resources - Talent acquisition, Talent management, IR and General Services
15) Security & Fire
For Serial number 2, 3, 4, 5 & 7, applications are invited for both Operation and Maintenance functions i.e. in disciplines of Chemical, Mechanical, Instrumentation, and Electrical Engg.
Candidates recruited will be initially responsible for Project Implementation, Commissioning and may switch to plant Operations subsequently. Professionals with Project and Commissioning experience will be preferred.
Based on Qualification, relevant Experience, past value addition, and Potential the selected candidates will be offered a package on CTC basis fitting them at an appropriate level/band.
How to Apply:
Interested persons may visit the following links to know about the level/band of OPaL, job requirements/ accountabilities of functionalities given above and download the application form.
Please send the completed application form as an attachment on email : email@example.com or by post addressed to HR Department, OPaL, 8th Floor, Mohandev Building, 13 Tolstoy Marg, New Delhi – 110001, mentioning the position name applied for on the top of the envelope, within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
Tags: ONGC Petro additions Limited OPaL Recruitment Jobs Vacancy recruitment 2011 notification 2011 application form download eligibility various jobs engineer jobs in OPaL engineering jobs in OPaL management jobs in OPaL finance jobs in OPaL security jobs in OPaL accountant jobs in OPaL it jobs in OPaL information technology software engineer jobs in OPaL educational qualification academic age limit required details information OPaL website link url advertisement